Job Opportunity: Membership & Program Coordinator
Tags: Gallery News
Albany Center Gallery is hiring: APPLY NOW!
ACG is looking to hire a full-time Membership & Program Coordinator. Scheduling consists of working 40 hours per week Tuesday through Saturday (based on need, times may vary.) Responsibility for this position consists of: Administrative & Membership management, Programs & Outreach, Fundraising & Development, and Volunteer/Intern management.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field OR minimum of two years of related experience in an administrative support position, preferably in an arts organization.
- Strong attention to detail and high level of problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Solid understanding of relational databases, data procedures and data administration.
- Excellent analytical thinking, troubleshooting, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Superb interpersonal and customer service skills to work with key audiences including members and staff.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, projects, and priorities effectively and professionally.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Access, Word, Excel & PowerPoint) & Google Drive Suite.
Preferred Qualifications, Skills and Abilities:
- Prior experience in non-profit organization.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet organizational needs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively on assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to communicate with and work well with others with varying skills, technical knowledge, and levels in the organization.
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp and popular social media platforms.
For more information and complete job description, please click here.
ACG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Instructions to apply
Please submit a Cover letter, resume, writing sample and 3 references via our Submittable site OR email Cover letter, resume, writing sample and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line “First_name last_name, ACG Employment”. Please no phone inquiries, we are closed for the holidays until January 2, 2019.