Position: Gallery Assistant
Supervised by: Executive Director
Compensation: $12 per hour
Schedule: 20 hours per week Tuesday- Saturday, (times may vary based on need)
- Data entry for all organizational operations including customer, donor, and outreach/marketing databases.
- Act as first point of contact for customers and stakeholders to appropriately direct questions and feedback.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial packets for Board review.
- Prepare deposits weekly/as needed.
- General upkeep of files and documents.
- Assist in the development of volunteer and intern position descriptions based on current and projected organizational needs.
- Assist in the recruitment, on-boarding, and scheduling of all volunteers and interns.
- Direct supervision of gallery management interns.
Programming & Outreach
- Maintain up-to-date events calendar on organization website.
- Manage creation and scheduling of content for website and social media platforms to maximize reach.
- Participate in Committee meetings and act as recording secretary.
- Research and draft grant applications and reports.
- Administrative support for coordination of sponsorship and individual donor solicitations.
- Assist in the planning and execution of fundraising and donor development events.
- Administrative support for written communication with donors and corporate sponsors.
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration or related field OR minimum of two years of related experience in an administrative support position.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet organizational needs.
- Working knowledge of WordPress, and popular social media platforms.
Instructions to apply
Please email Cover letter, resume, writing sample and 3 references to email@example.com, subject line ““First_name, last_name, ACG Employment“
Please no phone calls, ACG will confirm submission was received, but will only contact you if we plan to set up an interview. Thank you for understanding.