Members’ Show Call for Art
Time: No time set
As Albany Center Gallery (ACG) approaches its 41st year, the Annual Members’ Show focuses on the importance of local and regional artists that live and create work within 100 miles of Albany. The Members’ Show will be held from Friday, December 15, 2017 to Friday, January 12, 2018. The Opening Reception will be held on Friday, December 15, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
ACG’s Members’ Show highlights and recognizes a wide range of talented members, bringing together a dynamic cross-section of artists, diverse in medium and degree of establishment. Members range from student and emerging artists to established and international artists, from painters and photographers to sculptors and mixed media artists. ACG sees this show as an opportunity for exposure, promotion, and appreciation of all who have invested their time and energy in making our gallery what it is today.
We invite you to be part of our Members’ Show! Please follow the submission guidelines listed below.
- You must have an active ACG membership. Not a member or need to renew? Visit www.albanycentergallery.org/membership
- Submit one ready-to-hang work of art
- Any medium accepted (2D, 3D or digital)
- Size limitation: 30” in any direction
- Artwork Drop-off: Artwork must be delivered to ACG on Tuesday, December 5, 2017 between noon and 6 p.m. Artist should submit artwork info online via Submittable by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, December 4. If the artist is unable to submit the info online, they should bring a signed and completed Submission Form with their artwork.
- Artwork Pick-up: Artwork must be picked up on Saturday, January 13, 2018 between noon and 5 p.m. Artwork left longer than 30 days after the closing of the show will become the property of the Albany Center Gallery.
If you have questions or concerns, contact Tony Iadicicco at (518) 462-4775 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.