For the 6th year in a row, ACG is hosting a pop-up exhibit at the annual Art on Lark event on Saturday, June 10. Get in and get noticed at this year’s ACG booth! Submit your work today for the opportunity to participate.
- All mediums are welcome (painting, photography, sculpture, etc.)
- Submit up to three image samples of your work.
- Images must be saved as .jpeg or .pdf, 72 dpi, color.
- Save images as “Lastname_Firstname_Title.” If the submission file of artwork isn’t saved as requested, the work will not be considered.
- Maximum artwork size is 36”x36” due to space constraints. Artists who submit multiple smaller works have a better likelihood of more than one piece being selected.
- Include an exhibition list with title, medium, size, and retail price for each work.
- Back of work must be labelled with artist’s name, contact info and title of work.
- Submission deadline: Monday, May 29 @ 11:59 PM.
- Submission is FREE.
- If your work is selected there is a $20 fee for ACG members and $30 for non-members. This is per person, not per piece.
- All submissions must be sent through Submittable.com. You will need to create a log-in account with Submittable in order to submit.
- No email submissions will be accepted.
- ACG will add 25% commission to non-member artwork.
Artwork Drop-Off Information: Drop-off date is Saturday, June 10 at 7:30 AM at the ACG Art on Lark booth. You will have to park your car and walk to our booth space, so please arrive early. We will provide the selected artists with the booth location once confirmed. All artwork must be wired and ready to hang. If it is not able to hang safely, ACG will not install the piece. Please note that there is wind and we will not take any chances. The Gallery is unable to store or mail artwork back. Please plan to pick up your work between 6 PM and 7 PM on June 10 at the ACG booth on Lark Street. If this time does not work for you, please confirm alternate arrangements to pick up your work at the time of drop off.
Please Note: If work is left behind, there will be a $5/day fee for transportation and storage. ACG is not responsible for any damage; event is rain or shine.
Please contact Anna Wettergreen at 518-462-4775 or email email@example.com with any questions regarding the application process.
For more information about Art on Lark, their official website is www.artonlark.net.